Saturday, May 30, 2009

underground fill

They may have filled in underground missing resources,, with concrete, by the way.

Hey shitbag thieves, did u get this property zoned as a lab? Did u eminent fuckin domain my dads house when you had CIA or the homegrown [id killu for that, another life] drug pushers and pullers move weed through me so that u could justify illegal nazi torturing us? Until the world wakes up and knocks the fuckk outta u? or something like that? and that was NOT a school at the time, just so you don't use that automatic 10years, 3 strikes bullcrap as nazi torture defense. I think I read the Exchange was not in one of the professionally demolished towers. And, I don't think that is fair to do to the Irish - please CIA give them their rights to own land.

Oh yeah, this guy entrapped me for an indecent exposure charge, that I eventually recognized that knew me ahead of time plus the charges were false. I don't have the patience of the keyboard right now but was

Maryland Hts Police Department, 63043
arrest officer Sean Fanning
assisted by James Schnurr and Barb Halter

they also put out a warrant and had me arrested for missing a hearing they didn't even have record of writing. had to sit in both jails a couple of hours and i think they waived the fine for bs chat interrogation. walked 5 miles home in the cold.

and yea so what, the torture phenomenon often creates a bond, for survival maybe, between the victim and evil cruelty after years of attention. Plus they created all the visualizations of people that i have cared about or had some kind of crush or something so that i feel guilty really. So what Karla, death only. the visualizations or delusion type don't matter. its understandable shithead since there was some kind of history, anyway. Its merely more mj by your kind. Why would it matter if i never have seen anyone. The advanced interrogation lets them know i don't know what anyone looks like since I can only see clear about 6ft. Is that because of ur Nazi eye mite or is that fake, also. I don't really believe anything i'm forced to say, i'm five layers under hypnosis. How is it a sport?

No comments: