Sunday, May 10, 2009

forget that crap dude,, you stupid fu*ck,,

You're not putting me in some justice system that has no ruling over my actual situation in a foreign country. I thought you said I was some USA military prisoner not friggin Guantanamo Bay, or Iraq, or Iran. Dude, you have nothing to incriminate me as a terrorist or even suspected terrorist. And, since you already know I'm such a queer, it would be hard to permit me into the military unless it was for some illegal test like HIV testing that you did on Doug in Germany.

So anyway, you had me sell the weed but you set all that up, remember Big Jim, your drug contact that sold it to me. I also thought you said the Judge threw that out [as if I ever get truth] but I thought that was because of the pesticide [rat poison] saturation of the weed you were selling me. The legal assistance from Just Answer email or whatever is rejected. Go to hell fu*cker.

No comments: