Wednesday, May 27, 2009

yea, no kidding, i don't know anything,,

i don't think you should believe much of this crap about other people,, these are just nasty assumptions i've been forced to believe. i know people aren't rude and hateful by default and i know that i've done nothing to be stuck in this fuckin bullshit nazi docutrash,, i hear what youre saying but its usually twisted and turned backwards and i don't know that language and after being tortured through the years without permitting true legal or medical help and nazi words being put in my delusional fried mind mouth in the movies and crap. youre nazis plan and simple. now what the fuck am i chicken of doing? what trap are u fuckin shitbags setting? I AM NOT MILITARY FELLAS, YOU'VE MADE ME TOO PENIS ENVIOUS OR SOMETHING, IT SIMPLY WOULD NEVER WORK. and tons of other crap.

Really am sorry too, to be so full of hate, shitbags are still playing state-sponsored war even though they suggest bipartisan and all to keep them alive while we clean up their destruction. Nice birth defects, btw, in iraq shitbag. Was that your plan? There's a big medicinal aspect that needs to be adressed because my doctor told me you shitbags are gonna put me away somewhere for as long time. Dude, i don't give a fuck. i just poke my eyes out right, then i can be dead, huh? I still hate you mother fuckers to the core and I always will. You have tortured and stolen everything from my family. YOU ARE COMPLETE FUCKIN TRASH AND I WILL ALWAYS HAVE A HUGE PROBLEM WITH THAT. and a ton of other crap. why cant i be rescued or at least my family, jeez. you all say its not working but what deo you expect from me? I don't even know what's going on still much less any kind of assignment so this agent will self deswtruct in 30n seconds. thanks for not killing Mr. Cruise, really.

No comments: