Thursday, May 21, 2009

another trash day inRon,, nasty fuckin shitbags,,

oh yeah, they told me to tell the House Speaker, I guess, when I waws emailing her a few weeks ago that the motive is a drillbit, betrayal over a drillbit. That's not a dot to connect to Chaney-Rover team as far as I know, or is it? Plus it has nothing to do with my family of mental patients, anyway. So, it was a lie just like every lead, they forced me to tell Congress. How can they make me lie to Congress? Well, this whole thing is them. It doesn't involve any approval or volunteering for the participation in anything. Nancy Grace mentioned a few times about a fat as heck indictment but i didn't catch any details. ITS ALL LIES. that was a riddle of sorts when they were trying to infect me with HIV along with another riddle of 'fight or die'. I never did figure out the enemy [other than they made me an enemy of myself - nasty shitbags], nor the non-existent rules they say i broke, as they continue trying to convince me that we are playing a game. Or, is it a movie, mr shitbags?

Oh yeah, a guy that went by the name of Porkchop might have been FBI or something. My friend Becky Keys told me his real name was Bill but I don't know if that's true nor do i remember why I even asked her. Becky and Leon asked me to visit this nasty dunebuggy camp a few days after my sister's funeral, when she lost the 6 month battle with cancer. There was some KKK gaybashing there. I don't know how extensive the harassment actually was or intended to be. It may even have only been the suggestion from Leon about my extremely feminine ways and I need to get out of the dune buggy. Stupid fuckers, i didnt want to go in the first fuckin place. And, I still hate you mother fuckers! That was my sister you fuckers not fuckin school. what are you shitbags still doing here? Is that part of the enhanced fuckin interrogation procedures, fuckheads? Or, maybe equivalent to a classroom lecture? fuckin nazis. They apparently want me to mention the name Porkchop, but surely, by nazi design, it will only hurt me in some pathetic fuckin way - stupid fuckers.

No comments: