Tuesday, May 12, 2009

wow, i missed the 11th,,

I do miss all that crap,, the numbers,, screw that,, i try to avoid any of that brain stormin,, you're just a poor communicator. Look, I bet that happens to the best of them. I mean look at me, and stop - looking at me. That's a wish, you people are so disgusting, the framers and thieves - my time, my sister, my fuckin mother's entire life. Grandpa shot in the 'eye', you fuckbags - i guess that's a camera, huh? That's why you shot his friggin eye out, was so that you could put a spy cam in sight. He was on Nixon's list I assume? You are just the most disgusting people in the world. This is the trashbag examples of how illegal citizen surveillance can exploit and destroy. They are doing an overthrow of the government, or they did, or whatever. The government has overthrown us. And, ransacked our trash and junk - just trashed the world's and they made a manchurian candidate with brainwashing and mind conversion that they are trying to make step-up to be leader which i should to remove this SAP secrecy and go into hiding beefore they come and killme. I'd do it to them. I always say that when pleading they put me out of my misery [stephen king is a fag].

look, i don't know what is going on but it would be extremely dangerous for me and the country if i was to take a leadership role. i mean, isn't that on their agenda. President Reagan was warning us about the future 'state of the nation'. The whole [homo] 'cold war' was a scam to create and keep infamiliarity to the country and its people. Its just propaganda. Russia is much nicer than, we, the American Bush Nazis in my 'bad judgment' opinion. Why isn't it getting better? Why are you frying my mind? Hindsight what, asswipe?

No comments: