Saturday, May 30, 2009

Benzodiazapines? or whatever.. is Valium one of those? This is just kind of weird stuff but may lead to something good to hang someone. My mom took them for panic attacks which i mention because when I worked at a hotel lobby bar and a customer came in told me he was some kind of security or secret service in Saudi Arabia. He mentioned that he had them, not sure of significance but he wasn't really a security guy. When I was closing the bar I gave him and his guest a little wine left in a bottle but be discreet and he overreacted to much to be security for a living. Don't know why that matters. But, I think Xanax does the same or similar permanent damage to the CNS.

That was something I read that may make a fetus homosexual. A mother taking benzos, maybe? and abnormal closeness to mother and distant from father but not all that distance from dad as mush as enmeshed with mother where we stayed together in bed, non sexual but she was laying in bed back then so im not sure when she had the secret psychosurgery, which was or still is a CIA interrogation technique [unknowingly born a target of nazis]. Plus we have blisters on our fuckin scalps. study the rats, ya'll. im not shaving my head, nazi will call me wetback or something with another lifetime of fuckin torture. He shitbag its not jail, you have to shock me with fuckin electricty or something to control the idiot trash monster, ohh for the senate, the nightmare. Who all wrote this crap. I'm not howard Huhes and im not schooled. Its all trash.

No offense to nonDevils

No comments: