Sunday, May 10, 2009

so there is this area 17, in the human eye,,

Its in the back, on the inside of the eyeball. Its like, or is a receptor area for vision, but apparently the authors, Young and Young of the textbook Basic Clinical Neuroanatomy call it light, a receptor area for light. There's some layers or something in there also, with a bipolar cell somewhere.

There, are you happy stupid bitch?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bet the stupid fuckin idiot still won't let me go. Dumbfuckin trash fuckers. I apologized to my mother for her Happy Mother's Day because fuckhead is frying her brains, or alledgedly but with the nazi secret, we may never know. God knows its all ready been way too long for torture school defense. Dude, you never told me anything of how to act or prepare or anything so fucku. Plus, even if you did, I'd have no control over any kind of choice since all decisions have been predetermined. I'm just screaming because it hurts. Pinched nerves and shit like that too fu*ckin idiot fag. And, yes it hurts my feelings, fuckers, to bits when you torture my mom, you stupid fu*cker.

No comments: