Wednesday, May 20, 2009

i have way too much self hate for you disgusting fuckbags

ask the nazi tag team from the last admin and get your fuckin shithead spies to go to hell. from the inner-circle that st. ann police denies exists. nasty fuckin shitbags,, all days are wasted fuckhead teacher, when i can't handle the nonstop mindfuck from tv, radio, books, movies, and shigtbag neighbors. That always makes for a bad day. What about all the torture to the civilians of iraq, isn't that criminal? You abberated scumbag. If by some asinine idea, Iraq is somehow my fault, let me have a trial, shitbags. A real one, not this nazi spy bullshit thing,, fucku scumbags,, now im too tired to leave after fighting for control of the computer all day. They know how or when I get online anytime, they can read my mind somehow the fuckin nasty as shit fuckbags,, id kill the mother fuckers for torturing me in their fuckin aidstrash hitmen madness. fuckin shitbags. oh i think it may be dr. patel that is running some illegal experiment or whatever that must include me and my blistered mother's scalp, so the shitbreeders inform me, i guess.

No comments: