Monday, June 1, 2009

so i stayed up late last night,,

June 1, 2009
god i hate everything and person to fuckin do with this fuckin shit. There trash nazis, its good enough for hanging me. I demand death dumbfuckin shitbags. God damn id fuckin killu people. So the fuckin gag is [well besides killing the fairy, faggot, homo] is that since i can't handle the truth you shitbags get paid $500,000, probably stolen from my nonexistant trust fund, to help me learn what is too difficult to handle straight forward. And, you fuckin scumbags dress it all up in hate, and pretend ur in ur sundays best. I'm telling you this is illegal as hell, no bullshit agreement defense is even considerable. They won't allow me access to any courts. What seriously would or could you nasty mother fuckers expect

IM JUST NOT INTO THIS FUCKIN SHIT. FUCKU WORLD. AND NASTY FUCKIN KARLA NAZI TRASH.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
TYPED WHATS BELOW EARLIER BUT AS THE ABOVE SAYS I CANT FINISH.

well Saturday night i started reading a new or different translation of the warren report and learned a few things but I was trying to send the House Speaker email of some of the additional torture techniques that are encoded as enhanced interrogation then i started to add this blog address which i think i've already sent to them but the nazis froze my web browser and i couldnt even save the info i spent a few hours typing. the browser eventually crashed and closed as i saw later when i came back. Im always working on some complete trashcan of lies for some apparently brainwashed reason that I will surely never even learn about. fucku stupid fuckers im never interested.

The desire expressed in the cover letter for the nasty space simulator job was only present as an attempt to learn what some anonymous nazi dumbfuckks were trying to secretly tell me while bashing me to fuckin bits. i really have no interest in space travel and never have. They have justr been torturing me and trying to pass it off as a job related stress test which is dumb as fuckk since im mentally disabled from their lifetime of fuckin target practice. Its all trash. There is no school here since everything I do is fuckin wrong anyway. And, I am so fuckin beyond disgust with this fuckin shitt u fuckin trash {go to fuckin hell autosave junkie fuckk] Go to hell especially if i ever have to make anykind of agreement with the fuckin dumbfuckin complete liars. its pure trash and lies and hate.

mother fucku stupid fuckin torture trash world of fuckin shitt,. i just hate u and i would rather be dead forever, its not a game, not a party, not a celebration, its not job training or preparation - its straight up dumb mother fucker nazi.

No comments: