Monday, May 11, 2009

nothing personal with the 'bitchh' reference,,

I was talking about fagboy dog. Dumbass. LOL. But that was all I wanted to say. Oh by the way, I'm not having attacks of rage due to steroid use or something stupid like that. They're doing some kind of 'hate-energy' experiment on me and while their transforming this nation into a dictatorship, or whatever.
[uhh what's that new smell?]

Its not my fault, they are eating my brain up. The little one in the back is called the cerebellum and i often feel pain in the back of my neck or behind my ears right as I smell that burnt flesh. Remember, the olfactory nerves are part of the CNS [central nervous system] as opposed to the PNS [peripheral nervous system]. The electromagnetic seeds or whatever that are implanted or embedded in my head, burn-cook-fry tissue that is also located in the CNS so that the aroma of the burn doesn't need to be inhaled through my nostrils because the chemicals inside my brain activates the appropriate sensory receptor cells. This would enable me to smell the flesh of my brain being burt up, inside my mindn and head. [sounds serious as hell to me - and they say im dramatic. I still don't speak barf, ok kat? dumb bitch. So what trash, fuck you. What does that prove? would you mind turning that crap off?

No comments: