Tuesday, May 19, 2009

more trash from the shitt group,, its old really,,

this is just gross, i hate this crap. About a year after the shock of being booted from school where I assumed my professor Dr. Huber teamed with my buddy to infect me with HIV and to overstress my over and over beyond reason, I still had PTSD while to this day I continue to slip into shock - maybe even with low-level electromagnetic radio waves. Its still shock and it seems intended to cause prolonged pain which is pretty much constant. I have a tongue that i've just learned to recognize shock ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

they booted me,, fuckun all.,, man im not fuckin running for shit,, im the fruckin tortured fuckin victim,, suspected enemy fuckin combatant,, that hates u fuckheads too much anyway, so go to fuckin hell,, mother fuckin murderers,,, nazi trash,, do u fuckin get it,, fuckin thieves,, i just fuckin hate life mother fuckers. what about suicide attempts the shitbags have caused? they caused the only three i ever had.. mother fuckers, i just hate it,, stick ur fuckin twisted fuckin secrets up ur nazi asses,, trash,, thanks for ruining the reading period fuckin stupid fuckin genius nazi fuckin trash,, fucku,, shitbags,,

No comments: