Saturday, May 9, 2009

the bourne ultimate huh,,

the first two didn't really inform me of anything like i'd imagine they should have. if nothing else, to build interest. but, now youre trying the fear, "I'm not scared' approach. but, you had something on the big screen tv or whatever to threaten 'fear' which i don't have as much as rage and complete mistrust. gov't assisted brain fry. fucku trash. And, my remote control is missing or hidden by junkies that aren't allowed in my house - but always steal adderall [which is a no-no to have anyway and them fuckers best weapon against me]. See, if it don't make sense you must acquit. I'm not doing anything without a fuckin parade down my street. Fucku. That's the whole domain issue or legal aspect, i'll never get to fight since its not really school. do you get it? its not school. its an illegal nazi experiment. die shitbags. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah

No comments: