Saturday, May 30, 2009

oh yeah,,, for the unemployed people,,

we should try and develope some kind of transportation system run from solar energy. just and idea but maybe something like the flat people movers at some airports. Disney has a system underground Epcot but not sure of fuel. Just an idea and school on the Internet is a must. Definite must, with material to be approved by Liberal only people since it is the country's motto and all.

Get rid of the ones that kill people for fuckin greed.

Oh yeah, I think the Bush CIA also has control from the Royal Family and probably force the Queen to keep property in North Ireland just to keep and Army actice. Its really a shame bet to make but I see no other reason to enrage people so bad. The Uranium thing just minor league, so what. I'm still the tortured pathetic victim.

I think,
I just rant this stuff,
Trained to do so,
Nothing else in life
Feels as real,
Some wonderland I say,
Some revolution still no play,
Don't cry for me just cause poets suck.


Sorry, its the brain damage.

Oh yeah, they got all pissy with me one day because I was analyzing the cost to enter the transportation tight market which id say is kind of communist ring. DMV, gas, auto manufactures, and alcohol, may be dots you all connect.

Please tell the world I'm sorry. I'm sorry for the Nazis since they only get cyanide. Hey I didn't write history, like them scumbag poets. that's all i better say for now. they say its only really funny with silence but i get all excited. You know that cartoon with Bugs and Daffy and Ali Baba? Daffy pounds Bugs back into his hole with a shovel after the find treasure and says "Its mine, all mine, down you go, its mine, mine mine", is that me? what a flirt. who shot my grandfathers eye out. Clark Miller? is that important?

No comments: