Thursday, May 7, 2009

oh man,, you have created a disaster,,

I love the Obamas and Michelle makes a first class, first lady, especially carrying all that slack. LOL. Good nature, only. Mr Perez, you're a rock and I'm sure I speak for all my colleagues, LOL, by thanking you for being a pillar.

From 1984, by Orwell, to an economic stress test for school WILL NEVER FLY. Just in case. Can someone please invite me away? I talked to a lawyer yesterday that just suggests medication, which was a sincere suggestion. I'm not doing the public hearing because its the best evidence I got of the abuse. I'm sorry again that I miss all the easy outs and these guards are really kind of protecting me but I don't know them and endless torment is unacceptable. I'M A GOD DAMBN AMERICAN OF THE LAND OF LIBERTY. Leave France alone, idiots. >> Busch idiots, or whatever. Let me have sex, I don't even get friendship, ever. Blatant hate crimes then stress test with out stopping? So anyway, for the real adults, because of the obvious conspiratorial nature of the current judicial system and the carelessness of which our Constitution was replaced, all the laws should be invalid, even the Patriot Act that was all prepared and waiting for the state sponsored terrorist attacts to confine us. Look how they progressively decreased what actions could legally constitute torture. This is an argument that I satisfied with a permanently damaged organ, or whatever. Good morning. May I have breakfast?

No comments: