Thursday, May 7, 2009

too funny,,

i just looked at the 'Good Reads' tab of AIM, LOL. forget it. plus its way too late for that info. I'm not playing along if I know i'm being tortured. remember, I had to try to comply to know what to tell but i have never been volunteer nor is torture any kind of instructions in Howards Hughes will, or anything that would affect me since I'm not told if I'm an heir. Is Walker really Patterson? Kiss the Girls and all that is why not really into it, plus you guys are real nazis. get the hell off me. never was playing especuially not during unwitting medical experiment with hate, mental illness, lousy behavior modification and the complete lack of any kindness that's not immedeiatly retracted.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Donald Black, a white supremacist, Fred Phelps, anti-gay preacher , and American talk-radio host Michael Savage are mentioned by MSNBC as banned/barred from the UK for alledgedly fostering extremism and hate. [i'd like to see who else is on that list since the CIA infiltrated terrorism into that country years ago]
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30575687/ its just a very short story.

But, i think Don Black [stormfront.com] is the CIA Coffe Black, maybe, and may even be Negroponte, the head of intelligence. It can't be a very bright person. LOL. I don't know Fred Phelps at all, must be Cheny Or Rover, maybe? Savage was the name john used online when he was trying to infect me with HIV after we already discussed both negative satus. Anyway, it was savage2envy and that has got to be a major asshole, but I don't want to dislike anyone else. Rover, Cheny, Busch family, Rummy, are definite shitbags and we will see about the rest, maybe. I need out please, this is worse thjan you think and myself too. That way investigqations can be done for a job with 40 + years of preparation.

No comments: