Thursday, May 21, 2009

oh that shitbag couldnt have been talking about me,,

I caught a glimpse of the Press Secretary as my father was flipping through the channels and he said something about "all this evidence against him" and my dad quickly changed the channel. See he his being tortured and can't say anything about it. Total fuckin shitbags. But, after further consideration, I realize I would have been referred to as she rather than he since the nasty fag basher runs this shit. But yea, so anyway, there is no mass of evidence against me. That's a guerrilla warfare tactic, to falsify documents and with today's technology they can make movies without the actors, even. I can't figure out what is up with a photo - if they are trying to blackmail me [i got nothing] or set me up with some kind of scam pic to make me post some bullcrap that they probably have me on some fake record or video tampering with it or something.

See, the way the shitbags do it, is if i do anything good or upstanding it is somehow held against me, not that i could do anything anyway. They have tried to addict me to pain medicine with a pinch nerve from a bone spur they caused, i think. Andm, even set me up with a Dr Gerowin, apparently a dirty doctor to help sell prescription drugs on the street and my neighbor keith was telling me that he would sell them for me.

people that I have contacted that rejected me that i guess i can mention now:

Murray Stone, defense attorney St. Louis, MO
Mitchell D. Johnson, family attorney, St. Louis, MO
Sgt. Steve James, Bridgeton, MO police department

this is such a nasty thing to do to someone - so maliciously. why Rover? Cheney?

No comments: