Wednesday, May 20, 2009

man i just hate this shitt,,

shitbag madness, huh fuckbags, rover. dude you are simply disgusting. who are you fucking torture nazi trash fuckheads? i can't do anything, not even cook remember i burn everything and that's disability. i hate u scumbags, totally. fucku, mindfucks of trash. i can't even help myself and i don't want to because they always make the tortured look better if they have to release them, so i say, "no fuckiing way" because they just keep torturing and sabotaging everything that i try anyway. the shitbags - the propaganda works good for you then, huh? i try to ask for help but its always rejected and everything that may appear inviting is actually far from it. This is the worst, nastiest quagmire or whatever you nazis call it. Zero, perhaps? I just don't get the opposite day crap and the justice system is apparently too fooled by this tactic, to be effective - but not so fast. Is this a movie for real? well 'cut' then and that's a wrap. let's get the military and the UN on our side

[this is not anarchist. you fuckin lie all the time. my anarchy pleas are for protection, that apparently is a broken law by now - fry them thieves! im never going to make it in civilization, nazis]

Plus, my pleas are always without malice, fuckin shitbag.

[gosh what a bad person you have made me be. what news did i hear about the pentagon dropping the religion defense or some nonsense. you know, i think they tell u that i can sense the future or something because they get me messages that are lies or are likely to happen because of actions they control or something. Kill the tortured messenger, it fun. He likes it. those are surely fake sales tactics. Gosh, you nazis.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

in the 'no strings attached' personals ad i said 'no cia scumbags' because you are everywhere, shitbags. I don't know how many cams follow me, if any, and wtf shooting lasers at me and my family or something down from outer space? I reject all hints, clues, and riddles until not tortured by SAP secrecy, ya trash junkies, you know who you are. LOL.

No comments: