Tuesday, May 5, 2009

love is freedom is life

The Barbarian Invasion, I tip my hat, and thank you for the contribution. I'm the one they call 'school' or a million different things. my head hurts so bad but it may not be real. why would i say anything like that? they have kind have made me allergic to pain medicine. they or someone can read my mind and that's murderous, along with all the other stuff which may merely be a suggestion of a bad memory or creating a thought to retrieve a painful memory. they control my subconscious mind which apparently they have presented as competent. is this what someone was talking about concerning howard hughes's state of mind when he wrote some will? why would i have a trust fund that i never knew existed? i'm being tortured and even all the news channels say so. But, its a secret? THATS A LIE. THE ONLY THING I NEED IS TRUE COUNSEL AND CONSOLE.

i get it,, opposite day jesus so you require me be tortured, huh? i already passed up the jesus out anyway,, the whole god thing while the president's advisor had or has control of my mind is the killer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im not stuck oer clinging to my past you just never stop torturing somehow. even if i think about u there its torture to remember u in my mind but since youre such an ass, i never forget. it never lezaves my mind and ur a fuckin nazi!!!

No comments: