Saturday, May 30, 2009

they wanted me to mention,,

Eastman ran me into a street sign when leading me across a busy street blindfolded during a test of trust at school when i was 13yo maybe. But apparently they are bad for the photo stuff like spy or eye cams, maybe? I don't know but its illegal as hell.

Twins
This is a big one that is most significant I think comparing Korea and Vietnam. Remember Bush was on the Chinese Communist party that were feeding North Vietnamese enemies? There might be some special resources underground in those Nazi type lands. Bush Sr. has Kin on remote control undoubtedly. They always spouting something to signify Bush family scream. And you know its Bush that does that Nazi Communism, huh? Aren't the Chinese mostly cutoff from the internet. I did a paper in school called China, The Future of a Tenacious Society and I concluded there would be war because of the terrible human rights violations that exist. I was going to say I didn't know Gorbachev was there that day to visit. Also, look at East Germany Democratic Republic. That's straight up Nazi, right there. They are representing themselves at Guantanamo the Navy base, a Bush colony I bet? Russia did NOT provide Cuba with any missiles ever, which I think is a big deal, but dont shoot anyone on that yet.

No comments: