Friday, May 22, 2009

good morning americax [add the 'x' just in case, frivolous sticks,,]

no wonder they hate me, geez but they are going to despise you.

4:30a 5.22.09

hey is 23 really a good or targeted out day? Does my freedom depend on the numbered days of each month? i still don't get the numberrs,, hmm are 11 and 23 both possible out days, mr. and mrs. shitbags, by the chance of any lucky stars?

What's wrong with that? Belligerent, huh? I'm not Saudi Arabian, you imbeciles. Nor am I French or wealthy. Dude, I'm created to be a suicide bomber and they hate life, isn't that accurate?

Kamal Hamad is a blond, huh? See, I think we were purposely diverted from knowing the Saudi Royal family under the cover of Bush's intimate socializing. I do want to make an educated guess that Rover is not his real name and him and his dad, maybe, Cheney are part of the Surveillance, Intelligence, and kingdom of Saud. State funded terrorism, Jihad, and the civilians fight the kingdom. You do that crap alot, don't you? Who's Turki, the CIA liason?

Bush Sr. on the other hand, so they were telling me, was or is a member of the Chinese Communist Party and trained the communist to supply to the North Vietnam Communists. Then through Carlyle or the Safari Club controlled all the high priced access through the barriers of entry or whatever. And, of course, Carlyle being an investment banking company underwrote the public offerings of all those companies. He is the China banking system, I'd bet if online gambling was legal.

Saudi joined forces with Iran and Pakistan with all the schools. That kind of makes him a funder of al Qaeda, huh? Don't forget about the Taliban which are survivors of our Mexican immigration captures, I bet? Where did they all go? Remember, Bush permitted truckloads to enter the boarder a few Christmases ago for four months or so. He said to help NAFTA but it was to capture them for militia training.

Remember the Pentagon really got hit by a rocket and not an airplane, so was the case since the melting temperatures far exceeded what the temperature of the flames would have been with an airplane. Plus, John Yoo, the undersecretary of the AG said he was at a dinner party with one of the passengers that was supposed to be on that flight just two nights before the nightmare. Sorry I couldn't find the book "No Place To Hide" and I forgot the author's name but Mr. Yoo said that the woman that gave the dinner party two nights before the atrocity and gave all the guests a complimentary copy of a photo picture book called something like "Before and After in DC", I think. They CIA-guards give me the impression that she was someone I may have know, specifically Eloise from Logan College of Chiropractic who worked in Student Services providing help for disabled students. She worked there for the entire two years that I was there. I heard she left after I did and was in China with her husband.

or something that that...

No comments: