Saturday, May 9, 2009

just relax, huh.

smoke a joint the guards on yahoo mind reading software sent to me. Oh the photography thing is my vision, huh. Well guess what, they tortured the memory out of me. that's the purpose of the relentless hate and sabotage, not as motivation to move anywhere, stupid fuckers. oh yeah, the head injury from the car accident they caused, messes with short term memory, but it shouldn't still be that way. btw, that car accident was the 1st and only non-persuasive suicide attempt - they have coerced two attempts with multiple pain patches within the last few years. all the way from creating the pain to possess them, to fox news informing me how many to wear for death (3). I tried 5 and 3 but it didn't work. I did go to the hospital though for that and again when they had me throwing my groceries across the front yard when the fire department came. I get stealthy abuse there too. Its not a fuckin game. Plus, I'm a bad actor. FUCKERS. I won't attempt suicide now since I'm convinced I'm not in control of my own life or destiny. You stupid fuckks got to killme. ASAP.
NotAPoet, ya trash,,,, and all that extra use of words.... fuckin scumbags,, oh yeah, its madness... what a dumbfucker[buzz buzz electric shock, surge trash]

No comments: