Wednesday, May 6, 2009

im still having 'shock and awe', everyday,,

what kind of stupid crap did you fools come up with to 'do it for the kids'? do what? remember im setill a torture victim withj human rights. You're right I should be going ape shit and i will be soon enough. What is it that you are expecting from me? See, I didn't really think they did all that shocking for all those different emotions - that's brainwash and nonstop hatred cponditioning, even when it doesn't look like it, which is really their most oportune time. And, the fuckin sirens. So comedy central fun ones, what do I do after the honeymoon and im too destroyed to read ur fuckin book? Because the others tell me how that disgusting excuse for a human is torturing my mother. You son of a bitch, everybody knows you are torturing my parents and you expect me to do what? I never asked you to move them back from Florida retirement to care for me while you tortured me. Dececating everywhere. Forgot about that word, but thats what mental torture is for. So how do I keep losing - because I'm innocent, huh ? Is that patriotic? Even if it is, go to fuckin hell. Sorry about all the problems but I'm a tortured prisoner. Liketime of bullies, which fuckheads will say i brought on myself. get off my back for everything and provide the essential american justices, please. I know perfectly well why I am mad, just like the perps. see, i've not likely to do well so someone said 40 more is needed.

No comments: