Tuesday, May 5, 2009

don't call me bro!!

don't even address me. i don't exist, right idiots. and, you get all trashy and pissy, anyway, like its what your proud-of that you do best.
bro is apparently or maybe a free mason recognition gag. seems like diversion crap as usual to me.

im such an asshole jerk. why do that to me? it all hurts. the fact of this delusion existing is extremely painful - for something that doesn't even make sense. go to hell. is it a fact or is it a delusion? and, if it is real, why are you torturing me and my family? I gave u the chance years ago that was something that may have gotten out of hand,. that no longer flies. its all full intent to harm by anonymous. i don't know who the trash bags are really, its not even friggin real except the mental torture. there is no super hero!

No comments: