Monday, August 4, 2008

Miss Grace, you looked very nice.

Anyway, this is important. The best proof would be about Hurricanes. Walt Disney enlightened us to our capabilities to steer and guide these monsters. But that's funny as hell. Arbusto down in the Gulf of Mexico, I think I can, I think I can, as he is Building up his little fleets. Mr. Bush recently ended the offshore drilling so he could play down in the Gulf, the retard. Hurricanes are created when the temperature of the water is hot. Apparently, Bush and pals are drilling tons of holes, which is the true cause of the increased quantity and intensity of storms. Disney showed us how Bush shouldv'e shot rockets to explode in the path you didnt want the Hurricane. Plus you just did it in Tampa Bay 5 years ago maybe. plus the wind friggin machine to control the jet streams,, dude Katrina was specifically guilded into New Orleans, say the nice CIA people. They also mentioned about the put options either purchased before or executed after for real property.

And, Nancy, I'm gonna start my law now. Oh by the way, its funny too,, the nudist thing was a seed planted by the CIA. I don't do that.

Oh so a little bird told me that the President had people sign letters of federal law or some crap about me. Oh yea, in Farhenheit 9/11 when Lila Lipps wanted to talk about her boy and she was told to blame al qaeda (the punks),, I saw Human Sheilds on the White House roof. Hearst is an old Disney chum. I can't wait to find out who dies. Where is Condoleezza Rice? She was supposed to pick me up days ago. Bush has her all coked up again.

I can't find my notes with names and addresses of the lawyers, and agencies that I've contacted. The Red Cross wouldn't even write down my name. The schools booted from and employment harassment. Patient abuse from several psychiatric entities, and dental clinic. You are trash Mr man. See that doesn't even touch the dozen financial scams online and coerced drug dealing. In fact, one of your Internet companies wanted to set me up as an online pharmacy. Then u play HAARP at all hours of the day and night. Nice job "thunderman',, Im Capt Adderall.. LOL,, what? I'm kidding c'mon.

No comments: