Wednesday, August 20, 2008

what doctors and lawyers are supervising?

Screw you. Do they know about all the sneaky crap u do that I don't mention and if i do its considered drama and weak crap? DO THEY KNOW? They use people like my family or give me the impression of their approve. BULLSHITT. This is nothing but str8 up lies. You aren't interrogating me. For what? You know everything about me, plus all the lies you have created with false documents approved by idiot Rumsfeld. And, military persons that follow rules that are wrong aren't patriotic, they are wimps - not even close to men. And, fucku. go2hell. whatever. You are trash.

Interrogating for what? Confess to what? I don'y know anything about the false documents, how can I confess? If not interrogating, why the mental torture and secret poisoning? Why a prisoner? What crime? FUCKU FUCKU.

Doctors with cartoon phd? Lawyers from the same schools? FUCKU.

No comments: