Thursday, August 28, 2008

this is just the part that it get worse,,,

As if, it hasn't been enough fun filled game already? high entertainment value,,, pitiful,, you know philosophy 101, not at the expense of anothers humiliating destruction,, i don't know what the masses thinks to be fighting, and honestly i dont care,, its all pretend that you trash are warping my mind and continuously bashing my head everywhere,, you want me to be a good sport,, its not happening,, ever, ever, ever,, the torture from the smart people is unacceptable, intolerable, and criminal,, yea yea our judicial system sucks,, why not get me addicted to some drug that i couldnt be conscious of this shitt,, if it has to fuckin be done,, and damn don't expect me to accept anything different than total justice,,, you trashy mind readers,, and trash implanters,, is that why 24 was blocked from me,, so that i couldnt see how people getting tortured act? FUCKU FUCKU FUCKU FUCKU FUCKU,, id be embarrassed, if i was you to know these things,, Harvard dogs,, fucku,, fucku,, fucku,, why do u think im a danger to you and the idiots if my dr doesn't,, thats not scientific,,, no offense idiots,, and who am i even talking to,, i don't really like all the media guessing,, its not good,, slow lazy tropical storm fag,, that wasnt my fault,, fucku,, neither is gustav,, ask the latin american contras trained by the army and cia,, how many ,,,,,,,,,, oh well i forgot,, nm have a great day,, thanks for the torture,,,

go2hell fucku

No comments: