Sunday, August 31, 2008

oh yeah,., my right to assemble,,

is that the 4th Amendment maybe,, maybe not,,, but thats the entire 10 human rights violations,, cause i dont eve n get friends,, much less assemble,, hey beck dingdong,, roll your eyes,, u stud,, so when bush was lying on tv but not the normal way he lies,, but the way that my scumsuckin handlers (which is so fake and illegal) had me read about liars,, bush did exactly what that book said he would do,, and he never does that,, when he lies,, so is he on my team? he said through the fake grapevine that i was his enemy,,, did Mr. Obama really call me a suicide bomber? well, should I be scared? see, you have all the obvious answers,, for the country,, why dont you tell me what i can do for the country,, even though your country bangs the hell outta me,, Is Bush a double agent?

Don't sweat the answers,, we have a mutual disrespect,, do what for the country? roll your eyes,, see, its all bullcrap,, completely,, forwards and backwards,, but you only said anything to help me out, i'm sure,, appreciate it anyway,, but i bet i will be the biggest scumbag,,, uhh because scripted already,, seriously,, im totally perplexed,,, means confused,, really,, "why dont you read them sometimes"? by the way, my uncle or any family are CIA,, i wouldve learned before too late,, its too late for me to trust anyone,, im reading about 6 different books right now,, by force,, not much really by choice,, plus they are always staring and mocking me,, ALWAYS,, yes constant,, then even read along with my eyes sometimes,, I HAVE NO IDEA HOW,, but ur the obvious brain,, fucku,,

No comments: