Monday, August 18, 2008

oh wow,, I guess I do like penguins,,

I forgot I'm really into birds,, exotic especially,, and domestic,, I've never had as a pet,, But, anyway yes a penguin is a bird and I do like them,, I used to have a small video file I would run on the desktop of an old piece of crap laptop. The connection where the adapter hooked to the laptop was a single prong glove type of connection. Well the shitsuckin ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Lets just try to be nice,, At least until provoked. on the 9 day stretch, I understand, not that anything expected that I know off before or after. I mentioned an outstanding ticket that may have been confirmed. Oh well its neither here nor there and doubtful its 9 either.

So anyway, the CIA on a course of electronic warfare against an innocent civilian, apparently experimental everything, or they would sue the crap out of you. Well they apparently kept interrupting my electric signal so that I would keep pushing and twisting contact for the current to again flow freely. Well, they caused me to destroy that Hewlett Packard.

The video of the penguin file was maybe just 30 frames but was one penguin pushing another in water though the breaking ice as ir passed. No big deal. Kinda cute but I realized they set that up. I don't know how, 24 hour surveillance probably helped. But I was rejecting penguins because i realized it was a setup. And now it makes even more sense as if one penguin was bullying another for the whole Bush bully theme they have been forcing down my throat. I read a little about Alice and Wonderland tonight but I kept misbehaving so they had to keep freezing up my browsers so I couldn't work. They don't really do that often or as aggravating I guess, I dunno. I really don't give a shitt either. But I would like to see the site that the search summary described as the first UFOs were spotted the year Alice in Wonderland was released maybe and another one about the poor victim that carried around ll his hate and rage all the time and never had to. That will surely be an eye opener. Anyway, thats over for awhile.. Its alot on the Internet with Mind Control Ms. Grace and you truly are a lady, I just wanted to remind all these other jerks of that fact. A pretty lady.

So anyway, I'm really not a bad person. I didn't purposely bash anyone not provoked. I put a link on this blog that was at first books about George H W Bush then changed the link to show the owners new addition which was a book about Obama. I didn't read the book and I( don't know if I share any opinions about the book so I do apologize if I screwed you guys up. I know the news said one day that Obama would keep the same Cabinet that Bush had and that was pretty scary but sometimes they do certain little stories just for me when I'm near the TV. Its actually quiet flattering but they always pursue the paranoia effect. Which I refused to accept and would tell the doctors, "Well there really are people sabotaging my life." And no one anywhere would or could do anything even if i convinced them I wasn't nuts which most crap stories made me sound like. Im telling you people there are cams on the satellite dishes attached to houses, or so they always made me believe. Whats is Russia video surveillance like? in all households?

Well thanks for the nice weather dr z,,

But hey don't let the handlers fool you. After they hypnotize4d me to like them, they began firing arrows of hate from everywhere. But i still liked them. Then the pussies would get all bent out of shape. Mostly I had no idea what they were doing. I'm not a friggin drug dealer man. The dude that tried to infec t me with HIV persuaded me 'yea, lets sell drugs.' He was a decent bud at the time that later cut my throat who still harasses me to this day, or maybe just by their pretend delusions. Shoot that mother fucker. And, no way, he (Alice) had to carry the anger and rage because you wouldn't let legal action after, duh Gump, finally realize eh, Sarge. I'm just disgusted with the people. Now they want nice which, as i learned before, isn't really acceptable. I don't even know who the scumbags are but its always taken personally or deserving of some payback. They're trash. They have acted like my family, teachers, neighbors, fellow students, and past coworkers. I don't believe enough of the b/s to list names because I have no proof and they just might get killed. I doubt it, but I would hate if they were stalked and killed for torturing, mostly cause the victim wants to pull the trigger. But I think the whole free information act is fucked,, and I want a real court, not mad hatter and the retarded bunny as my judge aqnd jury which this pretty much is. I'm completely helpless. 9 days,, so what maybe i could be dead,, i remember 40 days countdown to hwy 40 construction, i didnt think I was gonna last another 5 minutes. Trust me, I have no free will which is illegal as hell plus charging me for crimes that dumbfuckk AI created dossier of my life,, Full of lies just like everything. weee,, thanks bye,

No comments: