Saturday, August 9, 2008

fucku,, its not my family,, you son of a bitchh,,

That's funny that Nixon said that alot,, The 'sons of a bitch' New York Post,, lol,, funny,,, but that's only the inside,, so tell me this lil miss sunshine brite,, how can I be responsible for anything when its obvious im a pathetic victim of mind control by the same fuckks that created the HIV bio warfare, Project: World Enhancement. Oh by the way, there is a communist party in the United States and we are literally being brainwashed by Nancy's Crabs,,, Its hardly funny, mentor mindfuck,,

That was a trip when I read about Courtney Love and her issues with the mentors,, Probably the shitsuckin weathermen,,, My mentors have renamed themselves master* of something or another,, It progressed through MasterHeather, MasterMindFuck and evolved into the_puppet_master,, real friggin losers no matter the dress it wears,, Put if it pulls my strings, do i not friggin bleed,, apparently not because I am Jesus to free the slaves,, Now get your smelly asss outta my face and let me do my job,, They won't let me find the experiment that you already know about,, why ask me anything? I'll tell you what,,, why don't you prove it to me you fuckin bitchh,, but I know you can't because I can't watch your show,, the vomit factor,,, Gosh I sure hope you're not really on my team but pretending otherwise,,, youre really good at it,, but anyway,,

Look on the Internet about "mind control, electric, tooth CIA" that's how they track my location in addition to cell phone, "the new" currency, and credit/magnetic strip cards,, my tooth filling,, they cracked the tooth from the pain they caused,, "I can't believe its legal, huh" That's the part that's the worst, because this is America and I'm kinda ashamed of those like you,,, When you say how bad I am, its really you completely but they would never believe me since I don't want them to,, dunno why,, ask nancy's bugs,, nazi fuckin scum,,

I just got this book about the American Communist Party,, I forgot about UAW,, but that would include GM,,, Oh yeah, We when I was reading about Disney I mentioned I had an aunt Charlotte Clark but that was wrong,, I wondered if Disney was on the Enemy List or the Underground Communist list,,,

No comments: