Friday, August 29, 2008

Sorry about the disrespect,,

Good morning Mr. President. So have you given any thought to the kingdom idea? It would be anti-conservative with having the whole Liberty for All mission statement. I know my game is the pits. See, always saying sorry is pretty weak,, mostly out of shame for the way my behavior was manipulated,, its complex, i won't bore you,, Lets hope the military isnt snooping around google,,, I think beaver provoked,, and cooper,, sorry about the names after promising to never do again but i just started with that dr name,, if those are meaningless just leave me alone,,, And, gay is a pretty okay thing,, I'm not up for a long persuasive soapbox,, why cant you take the laws off? arent they fake? see, i get no friends,, kinda being a baby but,, was that you on c-span this morning? you ounded pretty in case no one told you,, thanks for reading,, i promise i dont put as many cusswords as actually get posted,, cia edit program,, no not really im lying,, i do cuss a disgraceful amount? U like nancy grace,, isnt she nice? let then laugh and roll their eyes,, a mind eye? uhh illegal as hell whatever it is,, as heck,,

No comments: