Tuesday, August 26, 2008

so the planning wasn't really that good, huh

Like the execution. BTW, the media is ignored for a little bit,, and we can see what happens,,, Besides, how completely rude and disrespectful,, I'm not a crackhead or the many things the trash liars may explain,, ITS STILL PUREFUCKINHATE here at Amity,, and yeah, the trash talking media can vouch for that,, Not that they would or should but its obvious to me they are still talking cause I am not listening,, no offense to anyone to significant,, small crowd though anyway,, I really do love most people in a forced hate kind of way,,, No, not you at all,, [just in case] what am i doing here,, It helps best to release the garbage right here, i guess,, thats quite a shame,, I have no personal hate for anyone particular, since most that I receive is anonymous,, MH has another meaning, but I forgot. MH is a liberty type concept anyway, yes I'm so jealous of those swish bottling (careful of trademarks) or i don't know what the cartoon says but it isn't nice,,, Nice jabs in Boston to the scum characters,, I dont think my scum people are gonna let me see Mr T,, they know the code,, outstanding tho,, this will come back and kick me in the head and no body will even know,,

BLOND POWER

funny but im not really blond,, more light brown id say,, the pervs [they luv that better than perps] set me up so that I would say light brown,, They took away all my text formatting features here, also. So hey, I'm thinking about starting a resistance club,, Blond Bombers, I bet thats a shittsuckers registered trademark already and will be sued. As if I even have anything,, they want me to mention vampire so they can get a little stimulation - don't ask me why,, but anyway, we need to empty the jails of drug offenders and apologize for czar setups,, [hardly friggin transparent] and see if they can help the red cross world wide,,, IM KIDDING CMON,, im not really a warrior, maybe if proper training, but they have me seeded with tracking device or somekind of audio/video surveillance crap so the other underground sc um clubs do nothing but join the masses of shitteaters for fun,, complete trash society,, i dont know who they are, they make up multiple personalities,, its a phenomenon that occurs with intolerable abuse,, see, they suck,, they always take or say what I should say, if in fact I really should aay anything,, And some movies they screw up or scramble parts that may have been important, because they denyingly cause me to say certain things,, tada,, nasty trash puppet master,, terrible torture all the time,, then they pretend its all my fault,,
For one thing I'm not in the wrong,, Two, I don't know what is actually going on,, Three, I have no interest whatsoever in polotics,, [left mis-spelled on purpose for the idiots] but i was kidding about any kind of blond power resistance because i have no defense, no weapon, money, or path to pursue,, even as obvious as anything may be to the genius media, its completely different from this side,,


im not even asking anyone for help,, justice is all I want and need and deserve. Sorry if that desire to live with a couple people may have tagged ya,, Its withdrawn at this time,, it was only something safe to write i thought,, anyway, dont even think about it,, No Offense meant and none taken,, Hope it works for you,,

So anyway,, sewage scum, where are ya? Come and get me,, PUSSIES,,,

[thats just tough talk Blond Power, the oppression taught me - they are gross, we don't like them - im kidding - a joke like my life]

I AM NOT STARTING A WAR I PROMISE,, funny,, fight for what,, must have been dumbfuckk peter in chat or private message that I asked, "What else could you possibly want from me?" He's like, "well what u got?" That was the big selling spot for my blood,, as riddles continue to suggest,, ok, I'll say it, "The vampires are after me." All drunk and full of disease,, Herpes is big in their circle I think,, The acidic blisters provide additional energy or some b/s excuse,,
[no offense to vampires or herpes patients - its not funny to laugh about disease or misfortune of another - tortured people are for that is the jist i got]

Two nights ago I asked, "Guess who I grew up watching on the silver screen." Hopefully, this mention doesn't get her killed,, or him maybe,, [diversion stuff from pervs],,, nevermind, it was,,,,,,,,,,,,,, see, I can't even say,,

FUCKU
and thanks for the good things Mother Nature,,, dr z is a fag,, no not really,, never really met,,, but dr patel is tho,, thats the name i guess im supposed to assume for the illegal medical experiment,, that would be a huge boost [fucku buzz] to my self esteem to post,, [is anybody out there - this is the U.S. calling - not really Mr. war crimes, its a few song lyrics] [i didn't mean boost, i might strike or blow to my self esteem] I HATE U SCUMBAGS JUDGING ME WHEN ONLY TRASH CAN SPEAK FOR ME,,,,,,,,,,,,,, HEY DID I MENTION ABOUT THE DOG THAT MAY BE A SURVEILLANCE TOOL,, THEY ARE SCUM,, they did have my crying the last couple weeks,, once,, total enraged,, its never fun,, they are nazis im telling u,, str8 up hitlet youth,, oh yeah, 'youth' is another tag that nay mean aggressive attack like 'front' maybe,, who cares man im an idiot,, fucku,, fucku
But, they had me crying when they were trying to convince me, or maybe just suggestion, i dunno, that they mixed alien DNA into mine,,, That's just the kind of stunt they would enjoy that may give them lifetime torture access,, they are complete trash,,, FUCKU,, trash,,

Who cares.

No comments: