Saturday, August 9, 2008

you do look nice Ms. Nancy Grace,,

you look nice on the TV Saturday night,, looks like a few people or maybe you are exploiting 2 females dancing together,, I have the TV muted,, so I'm not hearing a word but I try to compliment nice appearance,, I think I speak for all of my colleagues watching from home by expressing much gratitude for your pleasant appearance tonite,,

Now c'mon that's nice,,, what have you nazis done to me????? [fuckubuzz - u dont get airtime anymore]

Blonds look magical in pink don't they,,, Isn't there some Pam Anderson footage in pink that looks nice I bet,, She's in Canada, out of CIA home target area,, but I read Canada is heavy in terrorist activity,, they don't protect borders maybe,, Some or all of Canada pay homage to the queen of england,, i've heard she can be trouble, but who am i too judge,, wasn't princess diana's death just as sad as 9/11,,, just without the fear of attack,,, and the EPA handling or reluctance of proper handling of poisonous material,, By law, I think the EPA can take control of disastrous situations and the guild lines for which a human to safely work in the environment. The EPA, however isn't required to give guidance and they didn't. Now many have asbestos poisoning and/or other toxins released from the planned destruction,,

thank you

No comments: