Monday, August 18, 2008

oh yeah, they target family too,,

the sons of a bitch, had my aunt held up with a gun at a bank she worked at which wa obviously my perps because assbackwards fox news got the story,, I won't tell u what they did do other members,, a poor bipolar single mom they were pimping out to their Mexican invaders. They truly are scum. No offense god father if that is real. I wouldn't want you harmed but who created HIV? And c'mon, the CIA introduced crack cocaine [hey tina bush], addicted many soldiers to heroin in Vietnam and Korea, and the Russians in Afghanistan. Bush is in trouble,, nah thats doubtful. But I think I got a confirmation on the Meth intro by cia or military a day ago maybe,, Soccer moms use it. Anyway, Hitler gave it to the Nazis and seems like a tactic of the CIA. Hey CIA, I'm not mad. lol,, as if it mattered,, why do i get cancer crap or explosive laxatives and nothing good like LSD,, hey it would help the stress and shock,, Thank you for your time and may you all be Blessed.

No comments: