Friday, August 8, 2008

Conspiracy Theory movie,,

So that movie, Conspiracy Theory, with Mel Gibson, is nothing like me. I am not that interested in conspiracies nor do I care that mush about the little minds involved. They [nancys crabs] make me tell bullshit for them.. They must see it as a tribute to themselves. Idiots. But I am nothing like that character, well at least from this side of 24hr surveillance. You're complete waste product, huh.

I thought everybody knew about the fluoride thing. As Gibson's character said, 'its a means to lower the victim's will.' Whatever that means. How about it being like theta waves that transmit from non-LCD computer monitors that make the victim more receptive to simple messages. They come from the TV too. They come from everywhere, and put us in hypnotic trance. And apparently convert us to shittsucvking republican wannabes. Then the mix messages. I don't know weather [code dude - get it on] or not I mentioned Condi and Colin [interesting] delivering distinct specific conflicting messages in regard to Operation: Iraqi Freedom. I guess, they are liberated, happy and free now. Complete destruction. Hardly a little white lie. I hope your human shields turn against you and blow your head off,, maybe we can get cell phone video of this off the internet,, it sounds like it could well be deserving of an award,, But then you would have to go on your own 'enemy list'. You are complete trash [nancy's bugs].



This is all BS. UFO's are terrorist acts. As far as I can tell, and I don't have the interest, desire, or sanity to research. I don't care. I said to shoot him, no I say shoot me. Oh wait, I've been saying that for years. what a waste your whole operation has been from inception,, I can't fix it if u don't let me know anything. The only thing I know is that I'm being tortured by all of Nancy's crabs. Hey I see the good out there, I promise, but I will never tell for your own protection.

So anyway, who doesn't know how to read the script. Oh, I guess that's me, I didn't get one, unless of course it came during a fit of rejection and rage antagonized by the enemy [nancy's bugs].

For those scared to look huh,, lol,, the only thing I'm scared to see would be maybe a truce from the barfbag 'kids next door' party,, uhhh,, nah I'm not scared to look like "you can't handle the truth" warriors suggest,, it would only bring rage and self destruction so I know better and the trade off for the inaccurate info isnt good enough.

I don't want to reread this crap,, i got grass to cut,, stop poisoning my fuckin dogs asshole,, I have no money to get medicine for the relentless icthing you cause them,, dude you are SLIME of the worst kind,,

No comments: