Sunday, August 17, 2008

I don't speak Chinese,,

On a resume I put that I took a class. You should be able to tell from my dossier [ya trash] that I never use it to converse with anyone. The school hardly seemed to promote Communism. Plus, wouldn't your Dad have a better speaking ability than anyone, probably?

So, George H. W. Bush was the Ambassador or something diplomatic with China for years, maybe decades? The friendly US liaison to the country? Did he get Nixon a pass into the abusive, secretive nation? China has that secret satellite system, maybe Neptune? And, that software, used somehow known as JAM? I thought that was maybe a product that canceled out radar detections of law enforcement looking for speed violations. I forgot about trying to obtain such a product that I would hope would cancel out the surveillance of me. Not that I have money or knowledge about what to do.

What causes Fibromylesia? Top secret I bet? Is it anything to do with the low-freq waves from HAARP? Anxiety disorders? what pharmaceutical companies increase stockholder wealth by providing medication that treats these man-made HAARP conditions? And also, don't acids cause cancer? I read on the Internet a couple years ago about the 10 thousand or maybe even million of increased cases of cancer annually diagnosed? There are pretty many conflicts of interest here, I'm sure.

"Who you gonna trust?"

Dude, we need to see that Enemy List, with probably conclusive to Cheney, named Enemy Combatents.

I'm suing AT&T for letting the CIA (Nancy's Bugs - sorry about that tag Nancy)control who I can call and providing false called ID info. That can be controlled easily with calls made over the Internet, huh.

Funny, how we are judged by our credit scores of the inaccurate info provided by Acxiom that controls data for Trans Union and maybe Equifax too. I wrote about it but don't remember the details. HAARP caused anxiety keeps memory questionable. And, what were you doing to the dog that I guess I've realized numerous time to be surveillance device somehow?

Let's get back to who I'm suing. Logan College of Chiropractic, St. Louis Community College, Allied College, Kaplan University, Washington Post, etc. But if 'we the people' prove you are responsible for 9/11, that would make all your laws and immunities invalid. Well, I don't have much access to such sources or reality, even. But you would be responsible for their loss of protection and damages suffered because they did unethical things. Any company that uses the Oxley-Sabotage Act would be denied such defense and may be good enough to prove guilt of human sabotage.

And, what is that OSS department called these days? It used to be maybe, Office of Surveillance and Sabotage for enemy nations but after name change was refocused on its own people, just like FISA. Is there a law that is secret right now or not used about a travel tax to be applied to targets leaving the country? Why target anyone? The US Army trains the terrorists huh, known as guerrilla warfare?

I'm tired. So friggin fried. Dude, I am nothing you claim I am, and if I was, it would be the fault of the CIA. Who is Coffee Black? Is that Don Black [buzz - funny] from stormfront.com? I'm telling you, that is NOT my brother. But Morgan is cool as hell!

No comments: