Monday, August 18, 2008

hardly is it even self defense,,,

Guess what, I'm hypnotized with conversion training. This is, or I mean the nasty tahoo chat was the place i was trained to spit that shit up,, No body would listen plus they all knew some shitt about me that i didn't even know,, and talk about some fuckin trash people,, im not sorry for that just like the pinkie girls have no remorse for the endless day after day, hour after hour,, You know you got it on video,, this is just meaningless,, just like my entire life,, as a puppet,, always having me bullied,, i can't stand that,, then throw it all in my face as the 40yo virgin,, dude u aint my fuckin family,, unless you really did test some biowarfare back in the days when that was what the CIA did, at least in Vietnam and South Korea. I think I got the impression that Vietnam covered up Korean War atrocities. Nixon was chummy chummy too with the Red Chinese Communist that were supposedly attacking troops nextdoor that got the 300 bombs dropped.

Anyway, for some reason I was thinking that the Iraq War was actually hiding some atrocity in Afghanistan, maybe. But The Korean War was years before Vietnam, but was a continuation of a political process, wasn't? Having a Super Power Ally between China and Japan, maybe. I dunno really. Umm Nixon did warrant less wiretapping and impeach, same thing here plus Country wide mind control, with drugs, theta waves, sugar, fluoride, and hate that we continue to accept.

That anger isn't really self defense as much as its simply reaction. Sometimes I use as self defense to ward off hate attacks (seems to not really work well), I've used anger to test tooth torture and its for sure the scumbags spying on me. There's other things. Like poison weed they've sold me. Hell they had me selling it I assume they have made on video? Maybe not. Then what the hell are you talking about Howard Hughes that screwed you over? Or maybe not,, that's what I reasoned after my grandfather told me he made his weath with a patent on an oil drill. Whatever other nonsense you super spy AI profile came up isn't true. Dude, do you ever hear my speak Chinese in the last 8 years? Or converse with a Chinese person? Or, the gay thing,, Like i invited you fuckks into my life anyway,, and, what did daddy always ay was private, God, and emotions? well his shitsuckin CIA deep boys can bang bang bang whatever they want out of you,, They even mocked the puppet the control by a teacher at Allied College. Never ending,, Bill W. got me smoking,, from aero security,, thats old I am gonna leave that alone,,

Oh well, I hope I don't offend the mostly decent people I come across,, Its just nonstop attack like comes out of me,, Like they moved the shitweed through me,, had people pulling it at the school,, I think they shot the school meth dealer or wantd me to start selling it,, Just like they were doing in my town St. Ann when all the illegal mexicans were sneaking through,, Hopefully not to slave camps,, You suck nush,, Oh well they would let me post cause i was being a cry baby as always,, thanks for you help, handlers,, that can't get 5ft without dropping me,, see its not supposed to be like that,, code is sabotged and bad,, plus im disabled,, I couldnt work a high stress job like that,, But I probably wouldnt be disabled without all the mind torture theyve been doing my entire life,, ya jerk,, people will want to kill u, u know?

No comments: