Sunday, August 10, 2008

please go2hell

thats all at this time,,, why dont you kill me you fuckin fags,, im the worst slave,,, and even real bad at mental prisoner experiment,, trust me, id love to oblige with the suicide thing but it probably wont work for me,, or something else,, i dont care what else,, maybe i will sometime,, just to relieve some of the hate,,, youre some shittshuckin drug pushers,,, i dont know whats true nor do i really care,, ur nuts because it doesnt help to change attitude and u know i know that,,, nothing helps,, cause for one, i dont know my enemy, 2) im broke physically, mentally, and financially, 3) nothing seems appealing ever except more hate,, i want more how-to instructions for suicide in chat,, maybe i can catch the loser,,

what did u do to me? fuckit,, just kill me and say i suicided,, u do it all the time,,

No comments: