Friday, August 29, 2008

honestly, its a complete compliment,,,

The money channel are the coolest people. And everywhere, anywhere. I tip my hat Mr. McCain. Umm,, sorry to share any irresponsible information especially medically related. I'm not a doctor but would be nice job. I can tell you for a fact we are misled much worse by the FDA.

Oh yeah, the energy of the Sun. Can you see it accumulate like the 'time value of money?' Not necessarily change the entire energy consumption methods but great time to start a few conversions. You know petroleum fuels everything including warming our work buildings, etc. What do we do without it? Its our nations energy base. I saw a video that estimates we are at the worlds halfway point of supply and that China and India are just beginning their upswing as I understood it. That's a guesstimate, i think but you never know.

Thank You
Is this thing amplified or what?
how did I get so whacked out?
Why am I talking about this stuff?

No comments: