Friday, August 29, 2008

anyone need a VP cand,,

Im not serious,, dont worry,,, and get off me anyway,, its not me not accepting them,, its them because they have been torturing,, the dont like me,, i wont even vote,, go2hell with ur bright ideas,,

its just comes out of me,, poetry i guess,,

oh i thought obama wanted me to do a nixon VP run,, dunno why,, but as i typed it along with something else,, a choice 2was made,, like midnight or some crap on a weekend,, i dunno maybe not,, and look,, its not me dividing,, its the hate country,, i have little to do with yours or anyones actions,, not by my own interest,, dang thats just skank nasty,, you haters,, bad asses, anyway,,

its bveen a blast im suing the fuckk outta you,, why would be legal to run for VP? hang strong world,, meet the press is bad anyway,, when they blew off the questions about where the anthrax was found,, so anyway,, tgif huh,, have a blessed day,,

No comments: