Sunday, August 17, 2008

Alice in Wonderland [BUZZZZZ]

Did I mention this from the book No Place to Hide, about Army General Wesley K. Clark, a West Point graduate and Rhodes Scholar who was contemplating a run for the Presidency. He carried great prestige, having served as Supreme Allied Commander in Europe, to the Acxiom's Board of Directors. The author writes about Axciom's core effort was a program called AbiliTec, which was 16-digit replacement for names used for profiling people. Anyway, that word reminds me of a medicine named Abilify that affected my badly under Dr. Datta, but not sure if I was a human experiment at that time.

The author continues about how Clark worked assiduously on Acxiom's behalf to open doors in Washington. He arranged meetings with FinCEN, the Treasury office that collects and data-mines suspicious activity reports from financial institutions and took the departme3nt or office into the intelligence agencies. [i think i typed this crap already] Clark sat in on an intimate session with V.P. Dick Cheney in his office in the Senate. Early in 2002, Clark approached a new operation at the Department of Defense called the Office of Information Awareness that was run by former U.S. President Ronald Reagan's national security adviser, Vice Admiral John Poindexter. This new office aimed to create unimaginably large data systems and surveillance networks. Poindexter envisioned a system larger more powerful than even the global eavesdropping technology run by the supersecret National Security Agency (NSA). [ i thought they were the analysis part of the CIA and the operatives were the infiltrators, artists of deception and lying if you will - uhh I mean artists at detecting deception and lying.

Joining Clark as Acxiom lobbyists were former Transportation Secretary Rodney Slater and former Arkansas Senator Dale Bumpers and Clinton's former Chief of Staff Thomas F. (Mack) McLarty III. Acxiom suddenly became an anti-terrorism company. The Acxiom staff told thje government it could now authenticate people and truth-squad the information they shared bout themselves.

Rob, part of Acxiom sales team explained to a group, "We are a one-stop solution," he told the crowd, noting that the company's latest product had information on almost 200 million people living in 110 million households. "What we do is no illusion. It's straight up." [straight up trash i bet]

Jennifer Barrett with a computer science background was Acxiom's Privacy Officer and described in the text as an expert at double speak - the confusing mixed messages. Her and the company's CEO Morgan worked together on a publication titled Beyond Consumer Privacy to Consumer Advocacy, which they seemed to use to argue an absurd point of "the more information that flows to Acxiom and its clients of data-mined profiles, the more privacy individuals will have." I can't follow or make sense of the nonsense message they worked to promote privacy.

The above from No Place To Hide by Robert O'Harrow, Jr.2005.Free Press of Simon and Schuster,Inc.New York

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How can I run for President when I can't get free? I need Bush to take the laws off me. Please. Who am I supposed to beg? Not that I have even committed a crime, well nothing of my free will. And, I'm not a penguin or a frog. But I would rather be a King than a President, I mean come on. Bush has been smearing feces all over the place for the person that walks behind him. If I don't get freedom from the fake laws can he be shot? Plus the King gets the Garden Party. We will put some neon lights in there and a discreet full bar. Well not really probably, but we would make sure the U.S.A. stays the Land of Liberty. The Republican Nazi Conservatives don't deserve liberty, not in this country where they are attempting to steal ours away - but have already taken mine. So what's up with the whole Hughes incrimination. My real grandfather, not a pretend dad trying to avoid the electric chair, said we have maybe an 8th cousin relationship with Howard Hughes, maybe. But he had a patent on some oil drilling device, I guess. What did he do to you, anyway? It wasn't me though, you tweaked out coke freak. Run the country right, you assshole. Look, I couldn't do anything from here anyway. The media won't acknowledge me unless with rage and hate as determined by law. Dude u are an assshole. The entire military is wasted due to the deeds of Cheney and Rumsfeld. Baker is bad too, Rove, and his mentor Atwater. Is Atwater still around?

That bank account number I put on here a few days or week ago is closed when I tried to access, but I should call them to find out why. Why not just send me prepaid credit cards. You people are so dirty. I don't have time to campaign really since I'm stuck trying to name the bad gov't guys. How would I do it anyway? Can I show my face after telling this stuff about companies? Won't they try to kill me if they know my face. Oh yeah, I just realized, all the Identity Theft occuring is very likely the gov't so that they can tighten crap up, like our liberties, for the security fraud they are implementing. Plus, its illegal to mislead Congress, Mr. President, and Newt is an asss like you.

Sorry for the offending language to all respectable people, which would be all except the Republicans. They need to go to a different country but stay out of the Caribbean cause we coming there for you, too. And, Latin America. I know I talk big but look at the cheating asswipe im talking to..

No comments: