Saturday, August 23, 2008

Ohhh Fay? that's for me, I didn't realize,,

Ok, its obvious to idiots maybe. What do you think, Beck, me and my team lay at the pool and smoke weed all day? I'm kidding, what a grandeur delusion, huh, that you're speaking to me. I'm supposed to be paranoid too, right? See, that's mental illness they are tagging to me. But, I'm supposed to believe this abusive, exploitive delusion is my only path to freedom? What torture category would that fall into? Did you close that bank account that I posted for Gates? See, I'm broke because I spent my disability check on a new laptop on the tax-free day for the purchase of school supplies day, and was hoping to start an income generating online store or something at least since they have maxed 2 small credit cards and robbed my bank accounts and won't let me work. Hell, they won't even let me drive. They were always pouring crap down the gas tank. The nasty fuckers always sneaking around here looking for feces to eat. Its never ending disgust, with their 24 hour scrutinized surveillance. For what????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Anyway, I can't even use the piece of crap HP with Vista because its insecure out of the box, prick. Plus, the WiFi router and satellite combo allow all messages and web cams to be monitored monitored, scumbags. Just like cookies from website visits. They don't really do that for our conveniences. They use the same type of excuses for GPS tracking capabilities of cell phones. Years later we learn of the audio bugging capabilities. See, the secretive




FUCKU mother fucvers,, u are torchuring me,, duh,, Beck, what the fuckkk u want? do what puswdsasy? FUCKU WORLDE,, U ARE TRASH,, NOTHING WILL EVER FUCKKIN CHANGE THAT,, U ARE TRASH,,,,,,,,,,, WRONG IS WRONG,, THE CIA is TRASH,, ITS TORTURE,, they robbed my banks,, im suing commerce and US Bank idiots, yea i didn't think you were talking to me pusssy,,

and the rest of u fuckkks,,, Patriots huh,, YOU ARE COMPLETE TRASH,, NO MATTER WHAT,,

FUCKU



Assertive statement
When you put bugs in my bed, I get enraged and become furious.
I'd appreciate if you don't put cock roaches in my bed anymore, so that I may at least die with dignity, ya trash. What a puss!



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Torture Team by Philippe Sands
The War Council
- a tight-knit group of senior Administration lawyers like Alberto Gonzales, counsel for George W. Bush; David Addington, counsel for Dick Cheney; Jim Haynes, counsel for Don Rumsfeld; John Yoo, Office of the Legal Counsel, Justice Department; and Tim Flanigan, deputy to Gonzales.

GOAL: "plot legal strategy in the war on terrorism", according to Jack Goldsmith, former Special Counsel for Haynes.

December 2, 2002 - Action Memo - "Counter-Resistance Techniques"





Pentagon chain of command
1) Donald Rumsfeld, Secretary of Defense, 2nd time
2) Paul Wolfowitz
3) Doug Feith, Under Secretary of Defense

Other significant players:
General Richard "Dick" Myers, Chairman of Joint Chiefs of Staff and most senior U.S. military official.

*Lieutenant Colonel Diane Beaver, Staff Judge Advocate at Guantanamao

*Major General Mike Dunlavey, Army head of interrogation at Guantanamo

*General Tom Hill, Commander of U.S. Southern Command (SOUTHCOM, responsible for all U.S. military activities in South and Central America.

*Lieutenant Colonel Jerald Phifer, three pages of 18 new interrogation techniques.

*indicates paper trail memos attached to the Action Memo approved by Rumsfeld with notation, "However, I stand for 8 - 10 hours a day, why is standing limited to 4 hours a day? D.R."
[think how damaging an accidental laugh or smile or even sexual arousal would]




Comments I thought particularly interesting:
"The President has a right to receive advice from his Attorney General in confidence and so do other executive agencies of government" Ashcroft argued.
[what about the innocently prosecuted, undesirables that get no rights of legal advice]







Whoopi says to grab everything you no longer use or need and donate what you can to the flood victims. She spoke with a sense of urgency a few days ago. Please help if you can.


iL COME BACK ANMD FINISH THIS LATER,, RIGHT NOW3 I NEED TO GO BANG MY FUCKIN HEAD ON THE CONCRETE,, YOU ARE TRASH,, FUCKU NO MATTER WHAT,,,,,

No comments: