Tuesday, August 26, 2008

nothing bad about that last message,,

Just in case a connection to someone was somehow made about living or something i may have said during the tragic despair of the last few decades that may but pressure on someone or something,, Its jus5t a very simple way to disassociate,, Sorry about the accidental tag,,, i finished with the complete fuckin embarrassment, humiliation, and disrespect,,, those fuckers created what u see in chat,, way back AOL harassment in gay chatrooms even,, which the scum sucking trash blackballed me from,, trust me, I would never force my views on anyone,,, id appreciate the same consideration scumbags,,

I AM NOT IN THE WRONG,, SCREW YOU,, new leaf,,, instead of the f word,, But anyway, they don't let me use a cam that with my own choice,,, and I don't look tortured right now,, except a knot on my face,,, and my Dr said my prostate screening [fucku if buzz] was clean,, but the pervs give me reason to think otherwise,, they love that fear,, and slipping things in drinks,, its a fact,, they are complete trash,, no I can't prove it nor can I prove innocent for something I don't know about,, they have used my screen names before,, anywhere and everywhere,, they are scum,, i swear im innocent and torture is such a horrible motivator,, mr feith with the incentive program,, total b/s,,, and if they don't comply or understand the action to be taken they move up to next torture category,, they disguise the word torture with the word interrogation,, why did Mr. Bush say, "anyone who thinks they're being tortured is crazy." wasnt that to let me know that was his doing,, so shameful and corrupt and deceiving,, FUCKU if u are talking to me,, TV,,, pretty grandeur huh,, funny i guess if making torture look pretend,, fucku,, video is off the table until i get safe,,, fucku,, safe means justice,, let the judges watch your footage spying on me,,, unless we are still playing pretend,,, I WANT JUSTICE,, TORTURE IS TORTURE AND WRONG,, I can't even believe the pitifulness of this situation,, I cant take care of myself,, they know it,, they are the reason im on disability,, swear to god,, lifetime of harassment does that I would imagine,, why try to wiggle out of details,, ITS WRONG,, and doesnt work,, figures the one time it may have worked, for the 9/11 confessions, the tape gets gets burnt to a crisp,, I assume I'm still doing everything wrong, but destinyxx always comes in yahoo trash chat and winks and flirts with me,,,


So anyway, its all just a lie, huh,,, it sures seems like real torture to me,, trash,, fucku,,

No comments: