Monday, August 25, 2008

plus, don't you wastoids change the unknown rules all the time?

Well, go to hell. That's why no one knows the rules. What about the Lake Erie area where Dunlavey from Guantanamo founded a terrorist cell,, They pleaded that they were law abiding and voting citizens. Well, they don't really make a good enough effort to inform the public about the true candidates and we're all so busy from credit card debt that we can't find out the truth to know the correct choice to vote. I did a kickass speech about voting for a public speaking class,, I looked very handsome,, but screw you guys,, Now hey, I'm telling you, nice doesn't work. I started that way. And, progressed most of that way in confusion. I am not job training. FUCKU FUCKU FUCKU,, skanky people,, I'm telling you, they are everywhere. And I'm not paranoid in the sense of unclear mind so fucku,, i'm paranoid since thats the only friggin stupid word you understand because I am constantly everyday attacked. I know you can't see the arrows dumpster but you know damn well its happening,, huh,, 'they can't stand our freedom' as dumbest said describing what terrorists hate Americans. I don't think they hate our country of liberty,, well maybe now that trash dude has been involved,, but its for the opposite,, the way Americans oppress them,, through Operation: Freedom tactics. Dude get off them countries,, FUCKU FUCKU,,

NEVER NEVER NEVER
FUCKU
FUCKU

No comments: