Sunday, August 24, 2008

i forgot something maybe very important for my delusion,,

But, I can't remember it, so FUCKU will have to do.

my bad, i just remembered. See dude, I get angels. And, You know I forgot all about that for years, too. I used to work with men of the church, during periods if renewal. Was like a midlife recharge kinda thing. Get it out of the gutter, Bush. Jeez, I swear you are the dirtiest person in the world. Get your own world, will ya. I'll be taking this one. Youre killing everybody with 'the new' kind of guerrilla brigades spread across the world to lead the war on terror. [more like creative it - this is one of my best sellers right there, hope common knowledge. And hey, its not me dividing for all to fall. Talk to the idiot pulling the strings. And stop acting like you try to keep me from chat - is this where you introduce the cast? jeez,, see, its what you have programmed me to do. I have no free will, which i know sounds amazing and fun at the White House but its torture every minute.

So anyway, that was the manual Cheney took to Nicaragua, huh. When he was Secretary of Defense, at which time he reorganized the military to a much trimmerr, more mobile, and less authoritative version, like guerrilla camps. Hey we want to see footage of the inside of Camp X-ray at Guantanamo but without prisoners. What kind of toys. And what, Bush. Its so funny that you have a drug czar in your Cabinet. Well, not the gay happy kind of funny, but that we are so blatantly lied to. And, you got all kinds of dictatorships down in Latin America and Caribbean which is so shameful to us. I have a book called Political Terrorism [not incriminating cause not read which u can watch and see in bed even huh] and it talks of the nonstop kidnapping by the CIA. [call the CIA pervs or perverts, they love it. Anywhere u want to say it, they will hear it.] And, just terrorized them countries, overthrowing their governments and economies. Its a shame. But Cheney talks about making friends with the natives as his favorite approach to Guerrilla warfare, didn't he. See, he mumbles all the time and we don't know what the hell he is saying between "in fact" and "conclusive" comments.


But, I have a cousin that I look alot alike, maybe you got his DNA on accident.

What the hell have these fuckers been doing the last decade if they haven't been teaching me the rules. I'm not a terrorist so as far as I'm concerned, there are no rules I'm breaking. But thanks to Allen Dershowitz, the CIA records all all interrogations, its on video, plus smoking weed. How would I know I'm on pretend house detention. They act like friggin terrorists though, I tell you that. GOG I HATE MY FUCKIN LIFE. DUDE IM INNOCENT. UHHHHH,, ok fine. Take DC, ya cheater. The MO Supreme Court was strike 10, anyway. Ima pray and wish for the Blonds then. You have to share my prayer time about you with good. Scary to you isn't it, Damian. So why did you want me to use the word Raven so badly in a chat ID?

Oh yeah, Feith's incentive program doesn't work on the innocent that have not been charged, Dumbest. High five, Condi. Was fun that night I shaved your head and you were crying. You really have been a lady through the entire thing. Now show us what you got and shoot Cheney in the face and make him apologize. Can you believe that crap. That's what they've pretty much done to me, so screw you guys. I'm just kidding Condi, and we can just pretend we never high-fived. Dumbest will never know. Sorry to the Fay victims. See? can you believe that crap? I WANT A FUCKIN TRIAL and i am suing the fuckk out of you. How about those rules you complete disgrace to humanity. Now don't go getting all mad at that, George. Its kind of an upgrade with no cusswords. I did that just for you, 'just cause' you're special. Right and wrong is partisan isn't it? Oh yeah, kidnapping and mock killings were specialties of the CIA like their signature torture of deprivation and self inflicted pain. You think I'm being rude and stuff but that's not me. It never was before slime ball, and you been following me around long enough to know that. ^5 Con. Night. Happy 420. Oh self defense nonsense i forgot. For permission to torture. That's really to far out there and I don't want to embarrass anyone from Mexico, I have a feeling Human Rights violations by the USA to them are horrendous. But self-defense excuse for torture next week, maybe. FUCKU. I'm broke. No car. No life. No rights. Are you kidding me. What the hell is going on?

No comments: