Thursday, July 31, 2008

i dont play golf with the worlds biggest cheaters,,

Nancy Grace: are you a prosecutor for me or the federal gov't,, in this god for saken pitiful excuse for a justice system,, i get the warnings all day,, err suggestions,, i gotta kill myself,, to end this,, and I want them to kill me,, dude why so hard on me,, backed me into a corner of complete relentless hate,,, and i cant persuade,,, im not a nazi dude,,, i dont think i can do the rule of law weighted heavier on my side because i spat out too much hate to people that matter,,
these polititions are all backwards,, we all know there will not be a true election,, theres no way,,
and dont treat me like im stupid because i dont understand ur everchanging code of lies,, u have all screwed me royally,, and I cant trust u,, duh,, no offense,, id love to trust anyone,, i get NO ONE,, ever,, thanks,, and bullshit people dont get death sentence for helping me,, im innocent,, remember i didnt get a trial,, and then i get years of torture,, im not interested,, just kill me,, or kill him,, i said to shoot the mother fucker years ago,, for nonterrorist type of self defense,, he named his terrorist club in the republic of columbia the self defense front or whatever,, so see,, i cant even defend myself,, my only purpose is to prove to the people but i dont think i can do that,, i can try but i will fuckk it up,,

No comments: