Thursday, August 28, 2008

idiots is an endearmant thing,, love and respect to...

Hah, hah, hah. Whaqt a crazy bunch,, That endearment is secret,,, just cause if i once liked you, a curse apparently, (but might have been lying to get ahead - shhhh)I'd still think you're golden even though you were just seeding it then,, just go2hell,,, my teeth are too nasty and im totally humiliated and tortured,,, i'm not surprised no one cheated,, for quick legal advice,,, and what the hell kind of law are you using? I dig the crap out of the books, movies, music, even with the unconscious arrows,, and I guess the strategy, planning, setup, and execution for the mental illness, drug addiction, permanent damage, mind control and conversion, torture, humiliation, human rights, too,,, even though i dont appreciate that crap one bit,, 'no-brainer', eh cheney,, Good project name.. Operation: No Brainer,,, So what, youre the 'no-brainer'. You cheated when you said, "The patient's doctor doesnt have to force hospitalization unless he's a danger to himself or others." But really, that was strategical so that I would stop wanting to go in with every tragedy you brought down,, we fun,, you cheat like shit,,, and you want me to believe something that is totally degrading,, they were instructede to make the hospital stays even more unbearable than at home in the rathole,, All these freaks working on dumbshitt laws of what constitutes human or nonhuman fuckin being way of life,, YOU SHOULD ALL BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES,, FUCKU,, FUCKU,, FUCKU,, they make it ez to hate me so you can do that part,, who cheating fuckhead? me apparently by not playing by the fuckin rules? is that right trash face? bullshit,, all i get is this stup computer thats hacked the fuckk out to give my pitiful defense,, well obviously if my dr doesnt put me in the hospital then he doesnt believe that im a danger to myself as a 'suicide bomber' or as a terrorist,,,, and see what about friggin shock,, dont you think thaqt deserves privacy dershowitz,, im not gonna change if you dont grant me my human rights,, pewqwwwwwwwwww cant u just smell the ignorance,, you interrogate, more like torture for political trash version,, until i publicly say i will kill nancy's bugs? what does that mean? or do you interpret that like your 'the new' fuckin law,,, Are you kidding me?

I dont really know what im saying,, i bet i look animated on video,, trash,,, and hold up with the fat bashing,, you know the cam adds tons of wieght,, look at dr z,, he's thin as a rail in real life,, and nasty as hell,, [smart bomb] that wasnt personal,, sue if u want,,, my blood is apparently of value,,

I really don't like this at all. I hate it. Seth youre not a fag,, you are cool as hell and most of us would like to be like u,,, [do your brain tumor majic now, pals]

so if my dr doent think im dangerous from the relentless hate and forced thoughts and words, then how can I be dangerous for the military and law enforcement to fire at,,, cmon FUCKU FUCKU

NO OFFENSE TO THE GOOD PEOPLE,, so juswt cheney i guess,, donald reegan? from reagan admin,, see, they are all corrupt as hell,,

No comments: