Saturday, June 28, 2008

wolfman was a husky i had,,

I named him that because he looked like a wolf. But he really didn't, only images i recollected from somewhere of a blue eyed wolf. It has absolutely no connotation with terrorism, one man war, Hitler, or any of the domestically CIA trained terrorists. And, Bush a gay activist in college? Now come on, I really didn't think all that gay stuff was truly relevant - who cares? This is just connecting some of the asinine dots I was thinking about. Yes, I realize how self-fish that must seem, but I just want the assholes shooting arrows to die. Now come on, that's very fair to say! Why not ask me about any suspicions that are NOT even close to what you are looking to convict? Or, why not ask the drug dealing neighbor? Or, all the illegal Mexicans sneaking in on the other side? Or, even a trial would be cool?
Random dots:
Dave Ickey
HSBC
Exxon
Disney
Immigrants
Voting polls
Mind Control
Springfield
Georgia
Rose
Modern Day Slavery
Sex
Chemicals
Eugenics
Adolpho Busch
Florida
Drugs
Native Indians
Seeds
Cell
Stock Market Crash
Lee
Software
Frank
But, I don't know, for sure, how or if they connect.

No comments: