Saturday, June 21, 2008

apparently the Hate Krew is still in power,,,

Does it make a difference? Why am I still restrained and that "twittering" CA unit finally bit the dust. Electric warfare maybe? Ask Raytheon.

"Well screw you guys, I'm going home." Eric Cartman
(Golden Gates for subliminal messages, hey Seth? It's still illegal and banned even for cartoons)

And, Who the heck is responsible for all the sugar consumption/addiction? And why mislead the public? And, it is the cause of epidemic levels of illness, namely Diabetes Mellitus, Type II. Too much sugar destroys the minuscule blood vessels that deliver nutrients and oxygen to our eyes, kidneys, and feet. Clever way to disable a nation, I guess, if you're into that crap, Mr. Oil-War President. Never fear, my Type II victims, you can treat and sometimes restore function with the creation of new blood vessels through resistance exercise and a curbed diet. Also, just fyi, it is resistance exercise, and not aerobic, that increases HDL (good cholesterol) levels. That's for my "Exercise Physiology" skank professor that flunked me out for you, Mr. President - a total bitch. Why you people got to make education impossible?

Don't forget about Sodium, that is laced in all food products, that causes high blood pressure with similar results. See, you like Rx companies. I on the other hand, purely hate them.

Alice

No comments: