Friday, June 27, 2008

some sleeping giant,,

I got too much hate for you, to concentrate anywhere else, where of course, I'd be targeted for more hate anyway. As you know, it only ever hurts or debilitates me going in or out. But I got to have it going out just to defend myself since I have no shield or law applicable. Yes, Adrianna, I'm a dumb blond that's brain hurts from critical thinking and drawing conclusions. Go get some points. Oh yeah, sorry about the complete insensitivity about Russert. Its hardly worth the effort to do anything. I want to try to do good, not that I believe anybody really is that way, or even for the voodoo curse card, but because that's the meaning of life. The whole debatable torture experiment can't ever prove advantageous, Rumsfeld is too big a fan. Stop buzzing my speakers. He's trash. Please just go away. This is not a very good thing at all. Please kill me faster. Try with bullets, please.

No comments: