Monday, June 30, 2008

oh yeah, hate in the schools...

too. You know, Castro sent that HR trainer, that used 'relentless hate' to be killed. It just isn't effective at all. More hate from Walmart pharmacy as well. They ripped me off on the number of Adderall in prescription before, maybe more than the one time I caught it though. But, mostly to create what I imagine appears to be a drug-induced obsession on close circuit TV counting out the pills. This whole thing is so dirty. Everything is a setup that already has a PR stunt waiting to be deployed. So, I try to think what their next move is, and I'm sure denial and rude replies. They won't accept they're wrong about anything, which is rule 58 in the nazi handbook. No, not really, I'm kidding, I don't have the handbook. But, I bet his dream or plan for America that is no longer on the White House website can easily point out the intentions. Try to keep an open-mind to the opposite day concept. And don't fall for the suggestions that the documents are confusing, he's not that smart. He doesn't have to me. He keeps the nation in fear and in Alpha state which apparently makes us more susceptible to suggestions. I thought was the Theta state of consciousness where our subconscious minds are wide open
for simple suggestions. This is pitiful. I guess the business of Alpha state opens the mind as well. Yes, it does.

Anyway, the hate to carry everywhere, all day, everyday is too much. There will not be a fair presidential election, I swear. My inside CIA guy buzzed me when I typed that last sentence. Bush has one the last two elections by cheating, you don't think he's about to give it up do you. I can see right now, there will be a state sponsored disaster to bring you all up to code red with me. A State of Emergency will be declared for a full blown policed-state. The dots and signs are everywhere. They are ripping us off to make us slaves. Look how much billions of dollars ripped off from the government and given to Halliburton. They are huge in the war business. And they have many to train for that pipeline to pass through all them countries. Other Defense Companies have high-level military or exmilitary employment. They showed me outer space is full of trash. Is that Koch? The attorney indicted for near 100 counts of toxic dumping. They are destroying our environment. Bankrupting our government. Tax-free, probably. Making us lose our homes and pay unreasonable dept to credit card companies. And they made it real difficult to personal Chapter 7 bankruptcy so that they can create a credit card melt down with people working for little wage to pay big debts. The food shortage and the credit-card and housing meltdowns are really going to be much worse than we can anticipate. I don't think those are threats, I think those are facts. Are some entire towns being restrained at this time? I'm sure the answer is yes, all towns are being restrained for this made up terrorist scare. Created to shock us into acceptance. It took me a few times of raging in chat rooms for days on end to realize, I, in fact, was in shock. I know that hasn't stopped. It takes me hours after waking up to get stable. With much manipulation, they have made it possible that the only possible place to vent the endless rage is in chat where they pull those death threats out. Even Tom Cruise showed in a movie how victims that are restrained and tortured always say. "I will kill you." Oh that's not all. They either infiltrate or create any situation that I may possibly be into. I was doing out patient treatment and one of the counselors said that I must smoke weed because it helps the constant overwhelming stress, "I bet?'. That opened the door a little. Then they had me find a medical experiment out of Brazil that somewhat supported the idea of self-medicating. Or at least that its not a made up fake phenomenon. This is just a never ending battle. Oh yeah, I've already got the message that anything I do, it will neverbe_enough. This is only to desensitize the public, if the public even gets this, which I highly doubt. So that makes me want to stop typing because it just gives them a heads up to play certain cards if I ever get a public voice which I doubt. Nor do I even want that. To be honest, I'd rather be taken out. Too much guilt and shame and hate to go back to civility. Thanks all u haters. I knewe they would never do crap. And I'm sure they told you how it helps me. It doesn't at all. Its a lie.

No comments: